[pianotech] convention

Rob McCall rob at mccallpiano.com
Wed Jun 29 01:16:21 MDT 2011

Ron,

I wish you a speedy and pain free recovery.

While I'm still an amateur at the piano business, I'm an expert at recovering from back surgery...  :-)  I had mine in January of 2010. Laminectomy at L5-S1. Pretty much back to normal. Well, physically... ;-)

If I can ever be of assistance, please let me know.

Regards,

Rob McCall

McCall Piano Service, LLC
www.mccallpiano.com