[pianotech] Honky tonk tuning

Piano Boutique pianoboutique at comcast.net
Tue Jun 28 13:55:49 MDT 2011

Jim,

I once tuned a grand for a friend and tuned the left string out
progressively up the scale.   When she asked me to hear it, I pressed the
shift pedal and it sounded good.   When she sat down to play it was out.   I
pulled her string for a whild, but then revealed to her what was going on,
and we all had a great laugh.

William