[pianotech] Touchweight: Re: half punching & figuring FW

Barbara Richmond piano57 at comcast.net
Sun Jun 26 22:05:00 MDT 2011

Thanks, David.

So, what I've wondered is, how you calculate the FWs when using the veneer strip. Do you make all your changes to the action--including the veneer strip--regulate and then take the final down and up weights, enter them into the spreadsheet and then do the calculation? Or something else?

Thanks, again.

Barbara Richmond, RPT
near Peoria, IL where a big thunderstorm is on the way and I'll have to unplug the computer soon......