[pianotech] binding keys etc

Joe Goss imatunr at srvinet.com
Sun Jun 26 14:03:35 MDT 2011

Oils No Goose Juice yes.
This is a grand I presume.
Key stack is not squarely on the capstans prior to tightening down the screws.
Grands often had little blocks to locate the action in the piano for side to side movement of the unacorda pedal.
Are they still there or has someone forgot to replace them in the past.
This keeps the back key felt from hanging up on the damper spoons.
Joe Goss BSMusEd MMusEd RPT
imatunr at srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com