[pianotech] keys acting odd

Tom Gorley tomgorley88 at sonic.net
Sat Jun 25 21:57:56 MDT 2011

Marshall, The first check should be the key upstop rail.  It may be set too low and the key buttons are rubbing on it (especially with the under nut missing). This could account for the heavier touch.  By the way, are you leaving the piano in this condition till the next tuning?  Due next week,
 I hope.

---Tom Gorley