[pianotech] Soundboard Analysis

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Wed Jun 22 20:46:02 MDT 2011

Just want to add to this that I don’t find the string test particularly
inaccurate, at least as far as these purposes go.  It can be awkward and is
much more easily down with the piano on its side in good light, but it can
be done carefully and give one a good enough indication of whether there is
crown and how much.  Especially when combined with other measurements and
indicators.

David Love

www.davidlovepianos.com