[pianotech] Customer dilemma

Gerald Groot tunerboy3 at comcast.net
Sat Jun 18 09:41:23 MDT 2011

The more I think about this, the more I think that perhaps the other thing
that you could do, seeing as how it was apparently all your fault, is to
just chalk it up and forget about it... I've run checks through the washing
machine before too forgetting to take my wallet or my checks out of my
pocket....  I just let it ride...  Better to learn from our own mistakes
than to lose a client by pestering them for something that sounds like,
wasn't even her fault to begin with.  :)

Jer Groot