[pianotech] Indeed it's true,

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Tue Jun 14 13:45:09 MDT 2011

I'm sure you have never had a "typo" either, Dr. David; English Professor!
 And what is "l>ike" anyway??

Paul

From:
david at piano.plus.com
To:
pianotech at ptg.org
Date:
06/14/2011 11:53 AM
Re: [pianotech] Indeed it's true,

I know English isn't the first lanaguge of everyone who contributes here
but I think it's worth pointing out that there seems to be a confusion
between "where" meaning place or 'in which', and "were", a tense of the
verb To Be.

l>ike the one were the drunken Governor refuses to pay

Lake Tahoe is indeed beautiful and Reno a bright city. I've visited both,
from the different continent where I live.

Best regards,

David.