[pianotech] Indeed it's true,

robert wall robertemmett.w at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 13:33:41 MDT 2011

I know Reno is a beautiful city;years ago while taking the train to the
convention in San Fransisco the train stopped in Reno,briefly, it's sits
next to a gorgeous lake, as of now I can't remember the lake's name,although
it was breathtaking scenery from the train, now when I think of Reno I do
think of the funny show all my policeman friends love the show after an
always rough and tumble shift here in the mean and unforgiving streets of my
great city of St.Louis my policeman friends live such a dangerous life I say
indeed to a few laughs,like the one were the drunken Governor refuses to pay
at the whorehouse because he's the Governor.Lighten up fellow Tech's I'm on
your side.Robert Wall(St.Louis)