[pianotech] lyre bolts

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Wed Jun 8 09:40:38 MDT 2011

Our old M&H grands here at UNL use 1/2".  3/8 might be too wimpy for M&H.
Perhaps an Aeolian might.

Good Luck!

Paul

From:
"Roger at Integra.net" <rgable at integra.net>
To:
<pianotech at ptg.org>
Date:
06/08/2011 10:17 AM
Re: [pianotech] lyre bolts

Gary,
Take the following and you will be almost certain to have the correct
bolt:

3/8" x 16
1/2" x 20
1/2" x 13
Mark,
I believe you are in error.  In all my research, I haven't come across a
3/4" diameter bolt for a lyre. It's incredibly big. Did you mean 1/2"?

Roger Gable
Gable Piano
Moondog Mfg.