[pianotech] Joplin tornado update

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Sat Jun 4 21:29:21 MDT 2011

Paul

Thank you for your update. A contribution to the PTG Foundation has been made, but I will send some more to the churches you mentioned. My wife and I have also sent a donation to our former church in Tuscaloosa, AL

Our prayers and thoughts are with you and your family, as well as with David.

God's Speed

Wim Blees, RPT
Honolulu, HI