[pianotech] business license?

Mike Spalding mike.spalding1 at frontier.com
Sat Jun 4 06:55:04 MDT 2011

William,

I've been careful to not speak of a business license, because that's not
what I have.  The original poster about business licenses asked what
others' experience had been, so I posted about the Wisconsin Seller's
Permit.  I guess I should have clarified by stating "I don't have a
business license, but I do have ...."   To my way of thinking, unless it
says "Business License" across the top, it isn't a business license.
Others' thought processes may vary...

Mike