[pianotech] Dust control

Tom Driscoll tomtuner at verizon.net
Thu Feb 24 07:51:50 MST 2011

----- Original Message -----
From: Tom Driscoll
To: tom
Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2011 9:44 AM

List,
  I'm one of those people who can get a terrible case bronchitis  from dust inhalation and although I've been better about wearing a mask I found this trick very effective whilst reshaping hammers.
I had tried to rig up a holder of some sort to hold the shop vac wand without much success. The dust and felt are sucked right down and into the vac.
My right hand was holding the camera as the film crew is on hiatis.

Tom D.

P.S. Look at the noise ratings on the shop type vacs. Some of these screamers can be quite unpleasant.