[pianotech] tuning pin sizes: Boston & Essex?

J Patrick Draine jpdraine at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 18:00:49 MST 2011

Thanks for your input! I just downloaded the "Steinway Piano Buyers Guide"
from the Steinway website. With a very quick scan this is the closest to a
mention of a warranty promise:
"And then there's the Steinway Promise - assurance that the full purchase
price of the Boston or Essex piano you select can be applied as a credit
toward a future purchase of a new Steinway grand piano"
I'll give a call to the local dealer for clarification on the the sort of
warranty we usually like to see.
Best,
Patrick