[pianotech] Mouldy Hammers<G> was Hammer mold not mould

johnparham at piano88.com johnparham at piano88.com
Wed Feb 23 10:42:51 MST 2011

In an action where mold is growing on hammers, I would imagine that mold
is prone to grow almost anywhere on the action.  Thermal fogging with an
agent that kills mold makes even more sense.

I don't know if David Swartz has a fogging solution, but I do think he
has a product to address mold.

-John Parham