[pianotech] Electronic Keyboards - Piano Hide a bed

Duaine Hechler dahechler at att.net
Mon Feb 21 09:14:27 MST 2011

> Hey, Joe,
>
> Your concern might have more merit if ...
>    you stopped called square pianos 'square grands'.
>

>> [pianotech] tuning square grands
>> Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
>> Wed Jan 5 10:21:13 MST 2011
>> … All of the advice, so far, SUCKS! I posted a list of proper square grand tuning procedures, a long time ago. …
>>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Square_piano
>
> Regards,
>
> Keith McGavern

OK, I'll bite ........

I am 54 years old and I have - NEVER - heard these pianos called "square
pianos" - I've - ALWAYS - heard them as "square grands"

Plus if you take this a step further, they should not be called "square"
anything because they are not "square" - they are "rectangle".

So there .....

Duaine

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ
dahechler at att.net
www.hechlerpianoandorgan.com
--
Home & Business user of Linux - 11 years