[pianotech] Bridge pin locations help (image oops)

Mr. Mac's tune-repair at allegiance.tv
Tue Feb 8 14:19:53 MST 2011

On Feb 5, 2011, at 2:23 PM, Ron Nossaman wrote:

> On 2/5/2011 2:18 PM, Mr. Mac's wrote:
>>
>> On Feb 5, 2011, at 2:06 PM, Ron Nossaman wrote:
>>
>>> Shoulda asked, man...<G>
>>
>> No doubt, dude, but those myths prevail.
>
> And when all is said and done yet again, they still will. This false beat thing is more resistant to science and good sense than anything else I've ever seen in this business.

Hey, Ron,

On this Baldwin M I wrote about under
    the Subject: Cybertuner vs OnlyPure,
I had a number of numerous single string false beats
   in the upper treble.

So I did the CA thin treatment on the bridge pins in conjunction with
   the tuning visit.

Spectacular results!

Thanks for another great reminder of the truth of things.

Regards,

Keith McGavern, RPT
http://www.ptg.org/chapters/oklahoma/
http://pianostuff.kamcam.com/