[pianotech] Carbon Fiber Lever (was Hammer Technique: was Q & A Roundtable)

John Ross jrpiano at eastlink.ca
Tue Feb 8 04:31:39 MST 2011

Changing tips, is changing tips, I don't care why.
I just said that with the two hammers I have, I seldom, in fact less than 5 times in 35 years, have I needed to change tips.
I wasn't thinking the hammers needed the tips changed because they 'broke'.
I can see you thought other than I meant.
John Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia