[pianotech] mini level

Alan Eder reggaepass at aol.com
Mon Feb 7 12:40:16 MST 2011

Hi Joe,

Looks to me like the concert level is almost an exact replica of the Fazioli level. Which is only available if you visit their factory in Italy.
At first glance, Concert Level does resemble the one used by Fazioli.  However, Concert Level features a few key refinements in engineering and execution.

I have no idea if any of these string levels is actually the way to go for Barbara's need.  I use both Concert Level and your own version in my work.

Alan Eder