[pianotech] Reasons why you use a particular ETD brand

Leslie Bartlett l-bartlett at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 5 20:17:58 MST 2011

The different ETD's appeal to differing mind sets, and it might worth
exploring as much how people process information as the machine itself. I
have specific reasons for my bias, which might be just the opposite of some
whose thinking process is different.  It may not be just the machine that
makes the tuner, but the tuner makes the machine as well.
Les Bartlett