[pianotech] Bridge pin locations help (image oops)

Terry Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Sat Feb 5 13:06:28 MST 2011

Keep in mind that until the CA really sets up, it will continue to be
absorbed into the wood. The point being that even if you did get CA
overflowing the pin hole annulus down onto the soundboard, if the hole
annulus ful of CA hadn't set up at the time of overflow, for whatever
period of time between the point of overflow and the point of setting
up, much of the CA may have soaked into the wood of the bridge Once
the CA finally set, the hole annulus still may not be filled completely.

Wow, that seems so overly technical. All I wanted to say was that even
though the CA overflowed, there still may be a gap!

Terry Farrell