[pianotech] Journal article

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Sat Feb 5 11:45:16 MST 2011

I'll throw in my contribution here.

For years, I'd try one lotion after another. Usually one would work for one
season, but by the following winter seemed to have no effect.

Eventually I stumbled upon St. Ives Collagen and Elastin lotion. Collagen
and elastin are naturally-occurring skin nutrients (although I'm not sure
where they get them for their hand lotion!)  Anyhow, I've been using it for
at least ten years now and continue to swear BY it, not AT it. The only time
I experience cracks and peeling is when I don't apply it after washing. I
have a big pump bottle in each bathroom, and a small squeeze tube in my
jacket pocket.

It goes on easily in small amounts and absorbs quickly. I'm very sensitive
and annoyable by chemical scents, and I find this one to be not unpleasant.

Seemingly requisite disclaimer: I have no connection whatsoever to the
manufacturer or distributors or anyone else involved with making money on
this product.

Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN