[pianotech] 4ths 5ths

Susan Kline skline at peak.org
Wed Feb 2 00:08:00 MST 2011

On 2/1/2011 10:35 PM, Duaine Hechler wrote:
> I'm talking about the kind of respect - that says - I have the right to
> use and tune with ETD's - without - knowing the full mishmash of aural
> tuning.
Duaine, you want the respect but without the work which earns it.
When you say that aural tuning is a mishmash, that's just a sign you
haven't bothered to learn it.

Why should you feel it is so important for someone like me to say
exactly what you wish to hear, whether it is true or not?

You feel the way you feel -- why shouldn't that be enough for you?

Susan Kline