[pianotech] No Shows (was What do you say?)

Mr. Mac's tune-repair at allegiance.tv
Tue Feb 1 22:50:52 MST 2011

On Feb 1, 2011, at 11:23 PM, David Lawson wrote:

> … If we have a no show, we only have the revenue for the 3 tunes that were done. …

Hello Alastair,

I appreciate your input on this subject,

Put the way you have, I just see this as what happened for the day.
There was no loss, just not as much gain.

For me there are days when there is earned income,
   and other days, there isn't.

The only thing I look at is the spread of what comes in,
   and what goes out. Then what's left is the gravy.

The greater the spread between the in and out, the more I have to utilize.
The lesser the spread between the in and out, the less I have to utilize.

Knowing that the most of the in and out can fluctuate,
   I balance the more and the less with the little I do know.

That's pretty much it.

Sincerely,

Keith