[pianotech] Is this the work of an RPT?

Duaine Hechler dahechler at att.net
Wed Aug 31 14:53:42 MDT 2011

Sorry to say but - Ed - open mouth and insert foot ......

At least in our area, there is NO economic advantage. My mentor and RPT of 30+ years is losing business just like the
rest of us non-RPT;s because of the countries economics and the better issue of persons going to electronic keyboards.

Now, chomp down on your foot.

Duaine

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ
dahechler at att.net
www.hechlerpianoandorgan.com
--
Home&  Business user of Linux - 11 years