[pianotech] Tools stolen in Sarasota.

REPRPT at aol.com REPRPT at aol.com
Wed Aug 31 14:15:16 MDT 2011

Early Saturday morning someone stole my car. My case of tuning tools was in
 the trunk. Monday 8/29/11 the car was found, but the case of tools is
missing.  If any tuners around Sarasota FL are being offered tools for sale they
could be  mine. Included was a Sanderson Accue-Tuner serial number 1695.
Also, a digital  micrometer. as well as standard mutes, tuning hammer, center
pins, etc.

Just thought I'd put the word out among some of the tuners to keep on the
alert.

Ron Pruitt RPT
Sarasota FL