[pianotech] Hmmmm?

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 31 10:12:18 MDT 2011

Bill said: " Agreed, I've been to 5 Conventions in the past 10 years, been
to the Little Red Schoolhouse, am working w/ several top end Piano
Technicians in the area, and have been the StL Chapter Newsletter editor
for the past couple of years. I am always trying to improve. If I can't do
a job to the highest level, I'll outsource it to someone much better."

Bill,
Enough! It appears to me that you have ample "time in grade" and supposed
experience that you need to TAKE and PASS the RPT exams! If you can't do
that, then put a cork in it!
Just my take on it.

Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain of the Tool Police