[pianotech] Is this the work of an RPT?

Bill Fritz pianofritz50 at aol.com
Wed Aug 31 07:30:47 MDT 2011

Hi Jer... I'm not sure about your Chapter's experiences... but more Associates go to our local Chapter meetings & Conventions than do RPT's.  Perhaps your Chapter is different?

Plus, I did not mean to imply that all RPT's are not caring (certainly those who contribute to this venue are very caring, generally)...

I'm just saying that PTG members who do not go to meetings, seminars, conventions, or would refuse an occasional re-test are probably not those we want in the PTG, or at least be able to retain an RPT label and have the ptg.org website promote them as Piano Technicians to the general public.

Bill