[pianotech] Is this the work of an RPT?

Al Guecia/Allied PianoCraft alliedpianocraft at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 31 07:16:48 MDT 2011

I agree with John here. I just finished a concert grand which I regulated, voiced and returned to the stage. It was used that very same week and got rave reviews from the artist who played it. The problem here was that the hammer on this piano looked like a 6 year old glued them on. They did not want to spend the money to replace the hammers, or have me pop and re-glue them. No, they did not want to spend another penny on the piano. If someone goes in after me, they could think it was my work. Point here, it's hard to know for sure who did the work.

Al -
High Point, NC