[pianotech] Schomacker pianos

Tom Gorley tomgorley88 at sonic.net
Tue Aug 30 21:52:46 MDT 2011

Marshall, For a while I worked in a silverware factory in the returned goods department.  I did some business with the Wanamaker Co. of Philadelphia.  They were, as I remember, a large store selling many kinds of things like Macy's.  I imagine that they made a deal with a piano manufacturer to put the Wanamaker name on the fallboard.