[pianotech] GC Strings

Albert Picknell pnrfqsnrk at yahoo.ca
Mon Aug 22 16:29:20 MDT 2011

Hi Will
I have a current address on file, but I'm out of town so I don't have access to it at the moment.  The phone number I do have access to is (416) 755-7109; I think this is still current.  If I'm right you should be able to get the address, etc. directly from Danny.  He still doesn't have a website or, as far as I know, do e-mail.
Let me know if you get through.  If not I'll double check when I'm back in the office on Wednesday.
Good luck,Bert