[pianotech] (no subject)

John Formsma formsma at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 13:31:00 MDT 2011

Me either, and I've made that known...probably more times than were
warranted. Something had to be done. It's done now, for better or for worse.
I think it's worse, but maybe it'll get us in the right direction
eventually. But the old list cannot continue indefinitely. So I'm sucking it
up, and participating. :)

--
John Formsma, RPT
Blue Mountain, MS