[pianotech] (no subject)

John Formsma formsma at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 09:04:08 MDT 2011

Guys, this is the old Pianotech list. :) While I'm not a fan of
my.ptg.orgin its present iteration, it should eliminate random spam
because it's web
based. I forget the actual numbers mentioned at the convention, but this
list was receiving daily spam messages that numbered in the thousands, if
not the ten thousands.

One of the reasons for an "update" was the filters; that, and the fact that
Andy Rudoff no longer wanted to do it. Can't blame him for that!

So, while I'm not keen about the new my.ptg.org, we should probably all try
to move over to that ASAP. And, yes, we did receive an occasional spam
message on the Pianotech list.

--
John Formsma, RPT
Blue Mountain, MS