[pianotech] resisting the CA gospel

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Tue Aug 16 14:54:50 MDT 2011

On 8/16/2011 12:50 PM, Tom Driscoll wrote:

> Another fine mess I've got myself into. Maybe you're on to something here.

It's not a mission, or a calling, or a crusade or anything at all. I
went a whole lot of years without carrying CA, and haven't seen the need
to start now. I do use the stuff. I've CA'd pinblocks to good effect,
and I keep a bottle for use in the shop and find it quite handy on
occasion. I just haven't found a compelling need to carry it for service
work and most likely won't.

Sorry about that leather. Ouch! Life definitely needs an undo button.

Ron N