[pianotech] OT - integration/migration news

Tom Driscoll tomtuner at verizon.net
Sat Aug 13 05:55:00 MDT 2011

Phil,
 Is that the best you can do?

 Just kidding my friend.
I'll speak only for myself and thank you for what is obviously a trying set of circumstances .
    You are way ahead of my intellectual capabilities when you describe a conversation between programmers as "Enlightening "     Me ?  My eyes glaze over.
My only solace is that they probably can't explain the details of the infield fly rule .

Hang in there my Brother.  I'm behind you --- win or draw !
 Tom Driscoll