[pianotech] archives

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Thu Aug 11 16:30:01 MDT 2011

On 8/11/2011 12:18 PM, David Love wrote:
> Where are the old Pianotech archives now?  I need to do some research on
> something.
>
> David Love
> www.davidlovepianos.com

Well, everyone just jumped right on that one for you didn't they? Among
the list of "discussions" on the web site, is a listing for pianotech
archives, with 22K plus posts. If that ain't it, I don't know where it is.

I was looking for a way to browse past years and months the other day
like we could with the old list, and it doesn't seem to be possible with
the new and improved. I asked about it on list, but got less response
than you have.

Good luck finding anything, and if you get lucky, tell me how you did it.

Ron N