[pianotech] Cleaning the plate

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Thu Aug 11 08:35:49 MDT 2011

I've used it a bit diluted with water.  Simple Green is kinder.

Paul

From:
"Delwin D Fandrich" <del at fandrichpiano.com>
To:
<pianotech at ptg.org>
Date:
08/11/2011 09:19 AM
Re: [pianotech] Cleaning the plate

Be careful with that, “409” can be pretty rough on some finishes.

ddf

Delwin D Fandrich
Piano Design & Fabrication
6939 Foothill Court SW, Olympia, Washington 98512 USA
Phone  360.515.0119 — Cell  360.388.6525
del at fandrichpiano.comddfandrich at gmail.com