[pianotech] Pedal

Rob McCall rob at mccallpiano.com
Wed Aug 10 22:08:33 MDT 2011

Rick,

If you're not in any rush, you may want to wait until September or October.  The new iPhone 5 is coming out, the 4 will be dropped in price, and the 3GS is rumored to be free with a 2 year contract.  You can check out that rumor here.  http://www.macrumors.com/2011/06/29/apple-to-cut-iphone-3gs-price-to-free-with-next-update/

Otherwise, $49 is a great price.  I have an iPhone 4 for personal use and a 3GS for my business line.  Works great!

Rob