[pianotech] disc system Acros.

JWyatt1492 at aol.com JWyatt1492 at aol.com
Wed Aug 10 10:18:27 MDT 2011

Hello Marshall,

    Let not ---   your heart be troubled,

     Speaking as one who has installed at least half a  dozen
electronic  players in these little pianos  THAT WORK WELL
and further more          CONTINUES  TO  DO  SO.

    We started installing the old  "Superscope" in the  Acrosonics
in the  70,s  then went to the "Pianodisc".

   We placed the poppet head directly under the  action whippen.
 works like a dream,  easy to install, and service.

   Marshall !    You can take this to the  Bank

Jack Wyatt
Dallas Chapter
972-278-9312

In a message dated 8/8/2011 4:54:34 P.M. Central Daylight Time,