[pianotech] Pedals

Laura Olsen laura-olsen at att.net
Tue Aug 9 14:26:41 MDT 2011

It's hard to tell from the picture but I expect you can push the pin out.  I have a C-clamp that has a whole drilled in the end so that as you tighten it, it will push the pin out of the pedal.  It works pretty well for putting them back in as well.  If you'd like a picture I could probably make that happen after I finish rebushing these keys.

Laura Olsen
Barrington, Il