[pianotech] disc system

Andrew Anderson anrebe at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 09:41:15 MDT 2011

I am a player system installer and I would not seriously consider
installing a player system on any drop-action spinet.  A player system
cannot play a piano any better then that piano is capable of playing.
I would not want to face never-ending warranty calls for what are the
basic expectations one can realistically have for a drop-action.
There are many good platforms out there at great prices, one does not
have to indulge in failure.

Andrew Anderson