[pianotech] cross continental mover recommendations?

James Frazee jimfrazee at msn.com
Mon Aug 8 13:42:52 MDT 2011

Good heavens and emphatically, no, there were absolutely no problems with them at all.  They picked the piano up from a retail mall in Cincinnati and moved it to my house in South Salem.  When they arrived, they had to wait for a second crew before they could bring it in the house because, since they couldn't use my driveway and/or my front steps, they had to bring it around the side of the house and through a sliding glass door, all of which was on grass and uphill.  They didn't know me from Adam and their price was quite fair.  I'm sorry your experience wasn't as good as mine.  That's all I can say.