[pianotech] cross continental mover recommendations?

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Mon Aug 8 13:23:47 MDT 2011

Wasn't there some strange stipulations on pick up and delivery to delivery
spots?  They needed a loading dock to and from,....not like door to door
if your shop is in your basement or something...??? That would need the
use of another local deliverer and a lot of hasseles.

I tried to schedule something with them for one of our harpsichords, but
the rebuilder just did it in his basement.  PS: I wont use him again as
the work wasn't that good.

Paul