[pianotech] Lock

Isaac Sadigursky irs.pianos at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 1 22:26:04 MDT 2011

Hi, Richard!
Schaff sells both types of keys,Triangle and Square ,by piece,by
dozens,in nice Plastic box assortment ,page 136,part #SP3,page
149,part 554.
Yamaha keys are available from Yamaha, too.
Over the years,I had run into those situations,when pianos  were
locked and having every available type of keys helps.
Let me know,if you will need my help,I can send you some keys.
I couldn't find your name in our  PTG Directory.
Good Luck!
isaac
818-991-3672