[pianotech] Lyon & Healy made in Holland

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Mon Aug 1 12:05:02 MDT 2011

Wim,

Is there a rectangular slot in the top of the vertical rod? If so, perhaps rotate the rod 90 degrees, and see if you can engage it in the slot of the horizontal mute rail support. Perzina uses a similar system today.

--Cy--

Looking at my picture again, and comparing it to yours, it look like this might work.

Thanks, Cy.

Is there a rectangular slot in the top of the vertical rod? If so, perhaps rotate the rod 90 degrees, and see if you can engage it in the slot of the horizontal mute rail support. Perzina uses a similar system today.

--Cy--

Cy Shuster, RPT
Albuquerque, NM

www.shusterpiano.com