[pianotech] Damper Felt

Dale Erwin erwinspiano at aol.com
Thu Apr 21 17:13:51 MDT 2011

Hy Ed
 I think trichord felt from anywhere must come that way. Tokiwa ...the same deal. I cut the slot deeper and add 1 to 2 pieces of kite string to get them to work.  If that fails, I use the trusty damper smushing plier on the fat leg.   I HATE DAMPERS.....really!

Dale S. Erwin
www.Erwinspiano.com
Sitka Soundboard Sales
Ronsen Piano hammers