[pianotech] tool question

Tom Gorley tomgorley88 at sonic.net
Wed Apr 20 19:18:18 MDT 2011

Marshall, Tell us that you   a. added lost motion to the bass sustain pedal.  Or
         				   b. removed the bass sustain stick.      Or
					   c. pressed down on the metal damper lifter rod to check for sticking at the hinges.

Make sure you checked there before you mess around with spoons.  Then, if you still have the problem we can offer other suggestions.

--- Tom Gorley