[pianotech] new pianotech system for iPad

Marc Lanthier / Piano Lanco info at pianolanco.com
Tue Apr 19 18:14:48 MDT 2011

Hi,

Anyone having problems reading the new email posts from my.ptg.org on an
iPad ?

I'm running iPad OS 4.3 and all I see is the PTG Logo when I open a new
email. The rest of the email body is blank. This is only for the new posted
emails from my.ptg.org. The ones coming from the old system come in fine
(plain text or HTML).

Thanks

Marc Lanthier

514-770-7438