[pianotech] a Schafer wound string

wjstuner at juno.com wjstuner at juno.com
Tue Apr 19 16:46:17 MDT 2011

I have crawled around to mount my tape on the hitch pin and after feeding through dampers, etc etc, miked the core, etc etc, still gotten the wrong string.  I was just appealing to the list that maybe someone had the original scale for the instrument,  I've in business for over 40 years and just occasionally get a little lazy.  I'm usually not!  I do have a string coming!  Thanks!!

Bill Schlipf
Bloomington, IL