[pianotech] Sample Hammers

Roger@Integra.net rgable at integra.net
Fri Apr 15 16:27:51 MDT 2011

Dale,
Over the years I've accumulated complete sets and samples of all venders hammers. Having various samples available for testing can be helpful, but I've found that there can be a noticeable difference from the various "felt runs" within a manufacturers model of hammer. Be prepared to expect different results from your samples and the complete set you ultimately use. Your best bet is to have a complete set available within your parameters and use it for the job.
Roger Gable